How do I access Mobile Deposit?
CCSB Mobile Deposit is available through CCSB’s Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is available to Apple®, Android® and Windows® mobile users.
Is there a fee for Mobile Deposit?
CCSB has no additional fees for Mobile Deposit. (Your mobile carrier’s charges may apply.)
Is Mobile Deposit history available?
You can determine the number of days of transaction history in the settings section of mobile banking.
Do I still need to endorse the check for Mobile Deposit?
Yes, you will need to endorse the check with your signature and the words “mobile deposit”.
Is there a cut off time for Mobile Deposit?
Deposits must be received by 5:30 p.m. CST to post on the same day’s business. Deposits received after 5:30 p.m. CST will be processed on the next business day.
Do I need to keep my check if I deposit it through Mobile Deposit?
Retain your deposited checks for 45 days and then shred.
Are the photos of my check stored anywhere on my mobile device?
No, the photos are not stored on your device.
What if my check wasn’t accepted for deposit?
Unable to Read Check
- Retake the check photo.
- Make sure your check is endorsed with your signature and the words “mobile deposit”.
- This check has already been submitted for deposit. It will not be accepted again.
Focus of Image
- The photo is blurry. Please retake the photo.
- Unable to read the numbers at the bottom of the check. Please retake the photo.
- Deposit amount exceeds allowed user daily limit.